Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Well well well Beta #3

Beta #3 taken this morning was 1264

Again from http://babymed.com/pregnancy%2Dtools/hcg/

First hCG: 237 mIU/ml Second hCG: 1264 mIU/ml
hCG Difference: 1027 mIU/ml
Time Difference: 96 hours
Total hCG Increase: 433 % (5.3)
Daily Rate Increase: 52% (1.52)
Two Day Rate Increase: 131% (2.31)

Assessment: The Two-Day hCG rise was 131% and is considered adequate.

YAHOO - guess that means I better start taking this seriously!

Not that I haven't been taking my vitamins and all that but after the drama of last Tursday and Friday I kind of braced myself for the worst y'know.

I don't have terrible pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, seriously bad gass, am farting machine, but other than that, I'm fine. That was worrying me, but it's early days so I should just be quiet now and appreciate the life growing inside me - good gods did I just say that?

Anyway great news, am thrilled, feel like I have been holding my breath for days!

No comments: