Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thin woman

Spotted this on True Mom Confessions just now:
Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with chocolate
Excellent!

Here's another one:
Why do people call camping a vacation? I love it, but it is not a vacation. Camping is me doing everything I usually do at home, but in the dirt instead.

A vacation is room service, and someone else making my bed. Let's get that clear have not had a "vacation" in about 10 years.

Sorry big man but I agree, much as I like camping, and I do, it's not a holiday. I'm not saying, like she does, that I do everything when we camp, big man does the setting up, breaking down and cooking in general but a holiday, like the woman says, is someone else doing all the cleaning and feeding while we relax in a pool or on a beach and little man plays his heart out. Bliss - escpecially if there are no biting insects and/or a screened in porch.

Some of the confessions on the site are worrying though, I feel bad for the kids.

There's a True Dad Confessions site now too, it seems to be mostly about sex, surprise surprise.

Some of the confessions on there are deeply worrying!

No comments: