Friday, June 22, 2007

Not worthy

So very not worthy, I followed linky linkies to another blog just now and found a blog I used to read but somehow stopped reading, I had no idea she was even pregnant, never mind just a few weeks behind me and suffering many of the same maladies.

But that is where the similarities end - this woman can blog, good gods can she write and she has pictures too!

SPD, the pubic pain thingie I keep going on about - pictures and a proper explanation

Feelin the cranky, yup.

However, this woman like many others has fought a mighty battle to get to where she is, where I am, big and uncomfortable, and cranky. It is good for me to read something like this and remember that the cause of my discomfort and crankiness is a glorious miracle, something that many women pay dearly for and I have been given for free. I do know this, I have a dear friend and a relative who have both fought their own fertility wars (and won) but it is good for me to be reminded and remember the gift I have been given.

I have taken my medicine and apologise if I have seemed ungrateful.

No comments: