Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No Insulin

Did I mention that I left my glucose monitor in the office on Tuesday and so headed off to VT without it?

Coincidentally had an appointment with the endocrinologist yesterday and was freaking a little about being so irresponsible.

He laughed when I fessed up and teased me that it wasn't an accident. What a cool guy!

He's a good guy, I like him and no insulin for me - way hay hay - not yet anyway , was fully expecting to get a script yesterday and full of doom and gloom about the knock on affect on the birth but he's pretty laid back and while he said yeah your fasting levels are a bit high they're not that bad so give it another week with the diet and see how you are then - yay love him to bits!

I could still end up on insulin but every week without is a bonus and goes towards avoiding induction/c-section yippee.

2 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Are your tickers the wrong date?

I sent an award your way.

Boliath said...

They could be but I can't remember the password to log in and change them - duh!

An award! Woo hoo off to see what that is :c)