Friday, May 4, 2007

PSD or is it SPD

Whatever it is, it HURTS. You know that pain that you get in pregnancy where it feels like someone kicked you in the crotch? Or you fell off your bike onto the crossbar? Or in younger freer days, you had a night of non stop shagging?

Well I have that, all the time.

I know it's the ligament stretching and all that blah de blah, I knwo my posture can affect it, I know that it goes with the territory but I didn't expect it so soon, I'm only 25 weeks fer fuxake.

Oh well thats the whine out of the way, on to other things.

My sister had her 1st baby on Tuesday, aw sweet, my baby sister had a baby, aw, he weighed 10lbs 11.5oz!!!!!! Yes you read that correctly, the child is half reared, he looks like a 2 month old. For the record, my sis is 5'2" on a good day and about 130lbs pre-pregnancy, she's a little 'un. She had a brutal labour, they tried forceps and then vacuum and the poor pet ended up with a c-section in the end anyway. Phew I say, fucking phew. I will not enter into that competition, he was born the same day as another nephew 2 years earlier who weighed in at 10lbs 5oz... fuck that for a game of soldiers... I don't want to win the who had the biggest baby competition among my sisters.

Congrats to sis though, in a fucked up way I'm proud she had such a big baby like a man and his willy kind of thing, oh yeah we breed 'em BIG.

5 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Oh that is big. What was Little Man? See, I'm entering you into the competition.

Boliath said...

Little man was 8lbs 10oz.

Iam so not in that competition.

random_mommy said...

i didn't know they had a name for those pains... can i get insurance covered massages for those?? massage my back and feet please, it will help my crotch to heal.

alissa said...

Whoa... very happy for your sister, but at the same time that totally sucks to be her.

It would also suck to be this chick - http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=47934 - just read about her on cnn this morning. Convenient timing for this comment..

Boliath said...

WTF Alissa, that is madness just madness!!!

Have sent that link to my sister, phew.