Friday, May 18, 2007

How your mouse works

How your mouse works - wait for this one to load and then move your mouse, it's worth it.

Thanks to Linkateria.

Had a doc appt today, am measuring spot on baby wise. Gained 7lbs in the last month though, not feeling too good about that considering "they" say you gain 1lb a week from here on in. I know I told myself I wouldn't stress about weight but I'm feeling big and unattractive and cumbersome, knowing that I'm the weight I am doesn't help that.

Still though, healthy baby is the goal, as long as I'm eating properly and sensibly I shouldn't worry too much. I think the sneaky treats will have to stop though.

Have moved to appts. every 2 weeks now, feels like it's all happening too fast, have the GD test again in 2 wks, if this all goes belly up and I'm on insulin again I'm going to be pissed off.

Must book VBAC class soon. Anyone reading had a VBAC?

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi. I had google alert me if VBAC is mentioned and your blog came up. I also have a blog: VBACAdventure.com. I am 33 weeks pregnant and am planning a VBAC at the beginning on July.

PS. Don't worry about your weight gain. Seriously, 7 pounds isn't that bad. My friend just had a baby and had gained 11 pounds in 1 month!

laurie said...

ah well i've been known to gain seven pounds in a month and yet not have pregnancy as a reason....

congratulations on the news! it'll be a languid summer for you, and a very busy autumn.

our next-door-neighbors just had baby no. 2 last weekend--a tiny sweet thing with starfish hands and big yawns. big sister (age 4) is a little nonplussed....

Boliath said...

Hi Kendra, thanks for visiting, I just opened your blog in a new tab, you seem way more prepared and informed than I am, I'm looking forward to reading up a storm!

Hi Laurie, thank you for dropping by too, you're also open in a new tab, can't say I know much about football - the American kind - but I'm willing to learn. Starfish hands - big yawns - aw, it's a damn good job that I'm having another 'cos that just makes me lactate :c)