Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's official

I am one motherfecking cranky pants wearing woman right now. I feel HUGE, nothing fits me, nothing, seriously, I nearly wore my pjs to work today.

I ache everywhere, I can't stand up without thinking about it and staying bent over for a few minutes afterwards. I'm constipated. I have brutal indigestion, I'm dizzy, nauseous, have a headache and am just fucking PISSED OFF.

I was a total bitch this weekend, I feel like I did nothing but shout and yell at poor little man. To be fair he really is pushing buttons right now and being a cheeky little bugger but still all he got from me and big man was negative attention so it's no wonder that he sought it, at least it was attention and not "go see what Daddy is doing" Daddy's busy, go ask Mummy for a yogurt" poor kid.

I'm just out of sorts and despite a massage on Friday I still feel shite, just shite and I don't know what I need to fix it.

3 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Every 2 weeks already? Wow. It'll be here before you know it.

Kendra said...

Hang in there! I felt the same way about 2 weeks ago. For some reason, the feeling has passed for me. However, just ask me my mood in 5 weeks!

Red Mum said...

hey there honey, been busy (as you know) so have been neglecting blogs! But I am back, here's hoping you are feeling better.