Monday, April 2, 2007

Passed!

Unfuckingbelieveable, I passed the 1 hour glucose test!

I'm in shock.

I'm also kind of weirded out 'cos I got me some spectacles. Apparently I have bad eyesight and the pregnancy has fuck all to do with it. I've been compensating. Thing is, I've never worn specs and didn't realise that they really fuck with your depth perception, I feel like I'm in a fun house, all my angles are off, it's like free LSD without the metallic taste and thinking my jaw is going to flip open like the guy in that toothbrush ad.

On another note and another update I suppose, my gum has finally reattached itself to the tooth. Only took 3+ weeks.

Now I have strep throat, nasty cough and acne, combined with my new specs, I am a sex goddess!

2 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Hey glasses look good these days! I look better in them actually but am currently without.

Congrats on the glucose test!

The McNulty Family said...

Hello!

Thank you for your note on our blog. Sorry for my delayed response.

CONGRATS to you with your little one on the way!

Regarding the Man Utd. baby kits we found, i literally scoured eBay for months and found 2 individual outfits, and then found another retailer from London that sold me the other two. They are GREAT!

Best of luck to you, love your blog as well.