Monday, January 15, 2007

Sorry

Sorry guys, docs appt was long, I'd forgotten just how much they want to know about you at that first meeting and mine was with a whole new clinic so bleagh.

I'm not comfortable discussing intimate details about my body and health history witha person I have never met before. I find it quite unnerving, it also brings up history and there are parts of my life - like everyones - that I am damn glad are over and done with!

Anyway, all is fine and well, no atttempt to hear a heartbeat becasue I have a tipped uterus which is no big deal but means you can't hear the heartbeat as soon as you'd like.

Quite liked the midwife I met, she seemed smart and engaged and has 3 children which appeals to me in a birth and pregnancy care giver, I'm more comfortable with someone who has been there themselves even once, never mind 3 times.

Am home from work thanks to Doctor King, child is upstairs watching Nemo so must not dawdle.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Emma in Canada said...

Glad to hear all went well!