Friday, January 12, 2007

Doc Appt. today

So I'm 8w5d by my reckoning but that probably doesn't match the docs.

The poo problems continue but I have more of a handle on them now. Word of caution - no matter how tough you think you are, if the laxative says take 2 tablespoons - TAKE 2 TABLESPOONS fer fuxake, not 4 'cos you're a hard chaw, know what I mean? Nuff said about that one.

What else can I tell you? I have my 1st official doctor appointment today, go me.

Nervous about it of course, convinced she won't find a heartbeat and I'll get bad news again. Been reading horror stories about miscarriages at 9w2d and the like. I really don't think I'll relax until I can feel this little one kicking me in the ribs and then I'll complain about that.

Breasts are no-go zones, very very tender, little man keeps kicking them or bouncing his head off them for some reason. I know they're bigger but do they have bullseyes visible only to 2 year olds or something?

Will update after the doc appointment.

2 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

I've been looking all week...now you've got me worried because there's no after doctor update! Hope all is well.

Portlairge said...

I hope all went well yesterday. I found benefibre good when I was pregnant. I took it everyday.